The Christmas Invasion- The Best Episode of Series 2
2.0 Christmas Special.
This episode is the first full episode where we see the Tenth incarnation of the Doctor. Though, he’s not conscious for the majority of it.
This is the first time we see Rose having to fend for herself, without the aid of the Doctor. And, we see how basically hopeless she is. Though she grows through out the series to be a capable and competent companion, in this special, she’s really just a distraught mess. This is why we love her, she truly is human.
Then the Doctor, in pajamas (that aren’t even his), awakes by the smell of tea, realizes he’s not ginger, tastes some blood, pushes big buttons, quotes Lion King, grows a new hand and duels a Sycorax leader. But, more importantly, he finds fruit in his dressing gown and throws it at a button and wins the duel.
tagged as: Billie Piper. Christmas Special. David Tennant. Rose Tyler. Sycorax. Ten. The Christmas Invasion. The Doctor. Doctor Who. series 2.
- winchestersanon likes this
- zoneangel likes this
- secretdiaryofanawkward reblogged this from ohmypreciousgirl
- mutant-extractor reblogged this from ohmypreciousgirl
- hellinconverses reblogged this from ohmypreciousgirl
- cirquedelavie reblogged this from ohmypreciousgirl
- unknown20troper likes this
- doctor-clue reblogged this from 2460nope
- westendkarkat reblogged this from 2460nope
- spocksfeline reblogged this from 2460nope
- xsadiax reblogged this from 2460nope
- krypto-the-hellhound likes this
- redbananatree likes this
- boomersix likes this
- eeeeeevaapomegranate reblogged this from doctahwhoo
- heartofthelizard likes this
- doctahwhoo posted this